Friday, January 13, 2017
Introduction
I'm amazed that I still haven't quite mastered the art of introductions after years and years of meeting new people. While every new person I meet perceives me in a different way, I always seem to present the same routine information of introductions.
My full name is Joshua Wesley Barney, but I prefer to go by Josh. I'm 23 years old with a birthday coming up in May. I was married to my beautiful wife Kelsi on May 21, 2016 and we've been happy ever since! I am a student at Dixie State University getting my degree in communications, minoring in management, and also getting my general marketing certificate. I currently work at the front desk at a local motel and I love it! After I graduate, I am hoping to further my career and get into a management position at a hotel. While I want to work in management after I complete my undergraduate degree, I also want to further my education by continuing to pursue a Master's degree in the communication field. I hope to one day make it back to the college classroom as a professor teaching communications. I enjoy playing video games, watching movies, making puzzles with my wife, and reading books in Romanian to keep up the second language that I learned on an LDS mission.
Since this class is all about social media, I thought it would be fitting to include my various social media profiles on this blog.
Just click the links to go to my profiles! If you follow me I'll be sure to follow you back.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment